Who We Are
STRATAFOLIO is a cloud-based software solution that provides asset management, property management, data analytics, and automation for companies that own, manage and lease real estate.
We are headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Overview of the Role
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all customers to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, technology, and general office tasks and excel at verbal and written communication. Most importantly, the administrative assistant should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Ultimately, a successful administrative assistant should ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Participate in customer-facing Zoom meetings to take notes
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Manage communications in the support email box
- Answer customer support phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Assist in report generation
- Communicate with customers for engagement
- Assist with data entry
Qualification and Skills Requirements
- Professional appearance
- Dedicated office space & high-speed internet connection
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years of related administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Products Suite
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Must have attention to detail
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- HubSpot, Google Analytics, Smartsheet, Slack, and Zoom experience is a plus
- Team player
- Ability to work effectively, remotely
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Benefits While Working at STRATAFOLIO
- Competitive compensation packages
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote working
- Generous family policies
STRATAFOLIO is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA, and is focused on delivering powerful analytics and automation tools for people who own and manage real estate. By joining STRATAFOLIO at this stage in our growth, you will be getting in during an exciting time as we expand our team, and our product offering and take on an industry that has been woefully underserved. So, if you like the idea of working on a small team committed to solving big problems, this is the perfect time to jump in.
STRATAFOLIO embraces diversity and encourages people from all walks of life to join our team.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER