Overview of STRATAFOLIO:
STRATAFOLIO is a cloud-based software solution that provides asset management, property management, data analytics, and automation, in real-time dashboards, for companies that own, manage and lease real estate.
We are headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Our customer base is growing, we have huge plans, and we need a real go-getter to join our team to help make this grow even more!
- We’re looking for someone with true hustle and heart, that sees opportunities and makes things happen.
- But we don’t need just the average sales person. We need a builder. We need someone who is willing to join a young team. We need an A-player. We need someone that owns their role completely and makes our team even stronger. We want someone who is approachable, comfortable in uncertainty, and obsessed with figuring out how to access and talk to our customer base.
You are responsible for:
- Helping us prospect for clients.
- Educating prospective customers through email outreach, LinkedIn messaging, and other creative outlets.
- Tracking prospects through a series of engagements including emails, cold calls, outreach through social media.
- Helping analyze the data to see what is working and where we need to change things.
Must Have Requirements:
- Experience in sales, customer success, or customer-facing operations.
- Experience with managing cold call lists, tracking the follow-up and reaching out through multiple mechanisms (LinkedIn, Phone, and email).
- Organization. Must have good organizational skills to track progress, experiments, prompt with follow-ups with prospects, and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Be a self-starter who has the ability to see work, see a need, and acts!
- Learn from our prospects. We need to listen for the things our prospects are saying so we understand how we can improve our marketing materials and outreach.
- Take rejection and feedback in stride and share constructive feedback with other team members. We either win or we learn.
- Be able to laugh and have fun!
- Recognize there is always more to learn and actively seek out knowledge.
- Not afraid to share your insight and perspective on features, strategy, and growth opportunities for the company.
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in software as a service
- Understanding how software products are built
- Experience with accounting or bookkeeping
- Experience in real estate
What we offer:
- Position starts as a contract with the opportunity to move into an employee status if we are a good fit for each other
- The position could be part-time to full-time