Who We Are:
STRATAFOLIO is a cloud-based software solution that provides asset management, property management, data analytics, and automation, in real-time dashboards, for companies that own, manage and lease real estate.
We believe data has a story to tell, it is our job to make sure that story is quickly understood. Everything we build, we build with usability in mind. Our mantra is: If our customers need a manual to learn how to use STRATAFOLIO, then we didn’t do our job right.
We are headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA.
This person is customer-focused, takes ownership of their tasks, and is results-oriented. To be part of something transformative, it takes dedication. It means digging deep to break through barriers others have given up on and leveraging new technology and concept before others figure it out. Yes, this requires some deep thought and perseverance.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be part of a development team that works closely with our customers and contract development partners to provide solutions for complex problems. Some of these problems cost our customers thousands of hours and dollars in lost productivity and lost revenue annually.
Additional role details:
- Work with other developers to design, develop, and support functional software that meets STRATAFOLIO’s security and quality standards.
- Be open to feedback, have the ability to iterate quickly, and have user experience at top of mind.
- Identify issues and bugs, and devise creative solutions to mitigate and address them.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Collaborate with our development partners to develop systems and meet customer needs.
- You’ll be required to pass a background check, and enter an agreement to safeguard proprietary information of STRATAFOLIO and our clients, as a part of the onboarding process.
Required Skill and Experience:
- Experience creating application databases with SQL Server (manually or code first using Entity Framework) (2 yr minimum)
- Experience developing and maintaining large-scale web-based applications in Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core (2 yr minimum)
- Exposure to deploying .NET applications on cloud-based platforms such as Azure
- Test-driven development and/or Behavior-driven development (2 yr minimum)
- Familiarity with configuring and using CI/CD pipelines in Azure from GitHub
- Participated in Scrum team activities that include weekly sprints, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Client-side technologies and UX design principles (2 yr minimum)
- Working directly with both customers and end-users
- Gathering feedback in an iterative fashion, using exploratory testing and other techniques
Benefits While Working at STRATAFOLIO:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Stock options
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Permanent remote working
- Generous family policies
|Job Category||Software Development|