Who We Are
STRATAFOLIO is a cloud-based software solution providing asset management, operations management, investor management, data analytics, and automation, in real-time dashboards, for companies that own, manage, and lease real estate.
We are headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. The position is remote, worldwide, preferably from Latin America or South America. You do not have to relocate to work with us.
If you want to be part of a fast-paced, groundbreaking software development team that is constantly innovating, and working on hard to solve challenges? Then keep reading.
The ideal candidate is customer-focused, takes ownership of their tasks, and is results-oriented. To be part of something transformative takes dedication. It means digging deep to break through barriers others have given up on and leveraging new technology and concept before others figure it out. Yes, this requires some deep thought and perseverance.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be part of a development team that works closely with our customers to provide solutions for complex problems. Some of these problems cost our customers thousands of hours and dollars in lost productivity and lost revenue annually.
Additional role details:
- Work with other developers to design, develop, and support functional software that meets STRATAFOLIO’s security and quality standards.
- Identify issues and bugs, and devise creative solutions to mitigate and address them.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Collaborate with our development partners to develop systems and meet customer needs.
- You’ll be required to pass a background check, and enter an agreement to safeguard proprietary information of STRATAFOLIO and our clients, as a part of the onboarding process.
- 8+ years of professional experience on the items below.
- Extensive experience creating application databases with SQL Server (manually or code first using Entity Framework)
- Extensive experience developing and maintaining large-scale web-based applications in Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Extensive experience in C# ASP.NET MVC
- Managing and deploying .NET applications on cloud-based platforms such as Azure
- Test-driven development and/or Behavior-driven development
- Configuring and using CI/CD pipelines in Azure from GitHub
- Being a part of Scrum teams with weekly sprints, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Experience with API integrations
- Excellent English communication skills – both written and conversation
- Time zone between UTC-3 and UTC-6 (CT)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or Relevant degree.
Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Client-side technologies and UX design principles
- Working directly with both customers and end-users
- Gathering feedback iteratively, using exploratory testing and other techniques
- Understanding basic accounting principles
- Familiarity with real estate investing
- Experience working with Intuit products
- Experience building and training AI models
|Job Category||Software Development|