Who We Are:
STRATAFOLIO is a cloud-based software solution that provides asset management data analytics and automation, in real-time dashboards, for companies that own, manage, and lease real estate.
We are headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA.
This person is customer-focused, takes ownership of their tasks, and is results-oriented. To be part of something transformative, it takes dedication. It means digging deep to break through barriers others have given up on and leveraging new technology and concept before others figure it out. Yes, this requires some deep thought and perseverance.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be part of a development team that works closely with our customers and contract development partners to provide solutions for complex problems. Some of these problems cost our customers thousands of hours and dollars in lost productivity and lost revenue annually.
Additional role details:
- Work with other developers to design, develop, and support functional software that meets STRATAFOLIO’s security and quality standards.
- Identify issues and bugs, and devise creative solutions to mitigate and address them.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Collaborate with our development partners to develop systems and meet customer needs.
- Mentor other Jr. software developers.
- You’ll be required to pass a background check, and enter an agreement to safeguard proprietary information of STRATAFOLIO and our clients, as a part of the on-boarding process.
Required Skill and Experience:
- Extensive experience creating application databases with SQL Server (manually or code first using Entity Framework)
- Extensive experience developing and maintaining large-scale web-based applications in Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Managing and deploying .NET applications on cloud-based platforms such as Azure
- Test-driven development and/or Behavior-driven development
- Configuring and using CI/CD pipelines in Azure from GitHub
- Being a part of Scrum teams with weekly sprints, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Client-side technologies and UX design principles
- Working directly with both customers and end-users
- Gathering feedback in an iterative fashion, using exploratory testing and other techniques
Benefits While Working at STRATAFOLIO:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Stock options
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote working
- Generous family policies
|Job Category||Software Development|