STRATAFOLIO

Why we do this?

We are tired of systems that don't talk to each other.
Most investors are tired of this too.

  • 30% of real estate investors rely only on spreadsheets such as Excel
  • 48% of real estate investors use disconnected Property Management and Accounting systems
  • Only 22% of real estate investors use integrated systems leaving 78% needing a solution

Current Situation

Excel
30%
Disconnected
48%
Need Solution
78%

How We Do It!

STRATAFOLIO aggregates your real estate data from your financial and property management systems into a single dashboard.
Understand the story your data is telling you to make fast data-driven decisions.

Request a Demo

What We Do!

Analyze

Understand the story your data is telling you to quickly take action and grow.

Dashboard

Real-time operational and financial data for data-driven decision making.

Strategy

Quickly see which investment strategy is working best.

Upload

Rapidly integrate your data from your property management and accounting system.

Alerts

Set up alerts to proactively manage your portfolio.

Access Anywhere

Mobile-friendly access to your data with a monthly or annual subscription plan.

Sign Up Here!

Sign Up to receive our newsletter


Latest Blogs

What-Are-NNN-Leases-and-What-are-Lease-Escalations

What Are NNN Leases and What are Lease Escalations?

Whether you already have some knowledge about NNN leases or lease escalations or it’s a new topic for you, we hope you’ll learn something from our 3-part series on lease escalations! This is Part 1. Stay tuned for the rest of the series! First, What Is an NNN (Triple-Net) Lease? Here in the United States, […]

7-Benefits-of-Investing-in-Multifamily-Property-for-Your-Real-Estate-Portfolio-

7 Benefits of Investing in Multifamily Property for Your Real Estate Portfolio

Multifamily properties play a vital role in the real estate industry. Multifamily housing is viewed as the best and most affordable housing option. And, not just affordable for families, but for people at various stages in their lives. Highly preferred among real estate investors ensures a lower vacancy rate due to the high demand for […]

Simplifying Commercial Real Estate Accounting for Your Business Purpose

Simplifying Commercial Real Estate Accounting for Your Business Purpose

While real estate deals are often quite complex and have many different factors, the actual accounting isn’t nearly as complicated as it seems. We break it down here. There are two key questions to ask yourself first in order to do the accounting properly for your real estate business.  Define the Purpose of Your Real […]

See all Blogs

As Seen In

Forbes
Real-Estate-Tech-News
NREI online

What else do you want to know about?

[wp_google_searchbox]