As Seen In

Why we do what we do?

As commercial real estate investors, we have to deal with disconnected systems that do not talk to one another. This makes it difficult and time-consuming to compile, see, and understand the big picture of the assets we own.

  • 30% of all global investors rely only on spreadsheets such as Excel
  • 48% of all global investors use siloed Property Management and Accounting systems
  • Only 22% of all global investors use integrated systems leaving 78% needing a solution
Excel
30%
Siloed
48%
Need Solution
78%

How We Do It!

STRATAFOLIO aggregates all your commercial real estate data into an intuitively designed dashboard allowing you to quickly see and understand the big picture, benchmark new goals, and make fast data-driven decisions.
Don’t wait until the next economic downturn to make a change.

What We Do!

Analyze

Gain the ability to analyze your real estate portfolio from the highest level to the smallest component no matter what your asset type.

Dashboard

See your key operational and financial metrics without spending hours or days compiling information. Real-time data for data-driven decision-making. 

Strategy

Quickly knowing what investment strategy is working well is just as important as understanding which one is not.

Upload

Integrate your data into STRATAFOLIO with ease. Upload data from your existing property management and accounting system.

Alerts

Get the right alerts. Know when mortgages or leases are expiring or rent changes are coming so you can be more proactive.

Access Anywhere

Be more effective and access your vital real estate business information anytime, from anywhere through our mobile-friendly website.

Subscribe to receive industry information to help your business grow!





Our team

Our Story

The concept for a portfolio management product was borne out of our own needs as real estate investors. We relied on spreadsheets to tell our portfolio story, just like many investors. Compiling the data was time-consuming, and as a result was often not done. The data was prone to error and almost immediately outdated. Yet, nearly 80% of real estate investors still rely on spreadsheets to make significant business decisions. We don’t think you need to operate in the dark or change out your software.

STRATAFOLIO is focused on creating a product for investors that provides them with the confidence they are making the right expansion plans or the right strategic cost reductions. We understand the desire to make every dollar go as far as possible.

Latest Blogs

Big Data is Changing the Game for Real Estate Investors JPG

Big Data is Changing the Game for Real Estate Investors

Real estate investors by nature are cautious with their portfolio choices. SummaryArticle NameBig Data is Changing the Game for Real Estate InvestorsDescriptionLearn how big data is playing a role in the day-to-day lives of commercial real estate investors and how it can help you as well.Author Jeri Frank Publisher Name STRATAFOLIO Publisher Logo

The Metrics That Matter the Most to Real Estate Investors jpg

The Metrics That Matter the Most to Real Estate Investors

Numbers drive real estate investment decisions. The question is, which metrics matter? SummaryArticle NameThe Metrics That Matter the Most to Real Estate InvestorsDescriptionUnderstanding what the most important metrics are in real estate and how they are calculated will help you evaluate your purchases and portfolio.Author Jeri Frank Publisher Name STRATAFOLIO Publisher Logo

How to Speed Up the Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Process

How to Speed Up the Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Process

Ever had a commercial real estate appraisal? Are you curious what you could do to help the process? SummaryArticle NameHow to Speed Up the Commercial Real Estate Appraisal ProcessDescriptionGetting a commercial real estate appraisal is a regular part of many transactions in the commercial arena. What can you do to help speed up the process?Author […]

See all Blogs

STRATAFOLIO