Who We Are
STRATAFOLIO is a cloud-based software solution that provides asset management, property management, data analytics, and automation, in real-time dashboards, for companies that own, manage, and lease real estate.
We are headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Being part of something transformative takes dedication. It means digging deep to break-through barriers others have given up on and leveraging new technology and concept before others figure it out. Yes, this requires some deep thought and a person that can see the future.
What You Will Be Doing
The team is small but mighty. You will be part of a growing team that works closely with our customers to solve problems that cost thousands of hours and dollars in lost productivity and lost revenue each and every year for our real estate customers.
- Help drive the onboarding activities with the customers including understanding what a company looks like, data entry, mapping of their financial accounts, and completing audits once the onboarding activities are done
- Help with bookkeeping services for some real estate clients
- Assist with customer service questions
- Previous bookkeeping experience
- Extensive experience working in QuickBooks Desktop and Online
- Ability to help trouble-shoot issues as we are onboarding customers
- Excellent customer services skills
- Patience for digging through complex, messy records from our customers
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Attention to detail – both with data and processes
- Ability to communicate well with customers and internally (written and verbally) on progress and questions
- Ability to identify process improvements
- Team player – work closely with other team members to achieve common goals
- Strong follow-through skills
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to work effectively remotely
Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Experience in the real estate industry – owning real estate, banking, realtor/broker
Benefits While Working at STRATAFOLIO
- Competitive compensation packages
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote working
- Generous family policies
STRATAFOLIO is an early stage-funded startup headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA, focused on delivering powerful analytics and automation tools for people who own and manage real estate. By joining STRATAFOLIO at this stage in our growth, you will be getting in during an exciting time as we expand our team, our product offering and take on an industry that has been woefully underserved. So, if you like the idea of working on a small team that is committed to solving big problems, this is the perfect time to jump in.
STRATAFOLIO embraces diversity and encourages people from all walks of life to join our team.
How to Apply
If you are interested, email us at [email protected] and provide us with:
- Anything else that you think helps tells us why you’re the best candidate for this role