Do you have a new loan? Or would you like to enter updated loan information into STRATAFOLIO? In this Knowledge Base Article, we share the steps for inputting a loan into STRATAFOLIO.
Adding a Loan
- In the left-hand navigation panel go to Hierarchy, then Entities.
Once you are on the All Entities page, click on the highlighted information button, as shown below, for the entity you want to access. This will take you to the individual entity where you want to add the loan.
Once here, you will see three tabs. The tab you are going to click is Loans. Once in the Loans tabs, our next step will be to click on the highlighted Add A Loan button.
After pressing the Add A Loan button that takes us to the Add Loan page. You will notice that anything with a red asterik is a required field.
Once here, you will need to add the following information:
- Lender Name
- The Asset for the Loan
- Loan Purpose
- Legal Entity for the Loan
- Loan Nickname
Following the first steps of entering in the Loan information, we proceed with more information to input. The following information includes:
- Loan Number and Loan Start Date
- Interest Rate and Original Loan Amount
- Maturity Date and Loan Balance At Maturity
- Loan Term (Years) and Current Loan Balance
- Amortization Period
- Loan Type and Debt Type
- Principal & Interest Rate
- Escrow Payment
- Occupancy Rate Alert and Loan to Value Rate Alert
Once everything has been added and saved, go to your left-hand navigation panel and under the Financials, tab click on the Loans button to take you to the Loan Dashboard. In the Loan Dashboard, you can see all the loans you have within your portfolio along with these statistics:
- Total Asset Value, Debt, and Equity
- Average LTC, LTV, and DCR
- Total Outstanding Loans and Maturing Loans
- Average Interest Rate
- Debt by Lender and by Asset Type
Once all your loan information has been saved, that along with all the other loans in your portfolio will be viewable on the loan dashboard.
If you have any suggestions about what kinds of functionality you would like to learn more about in STRATAFOLIO, let us know. Send us an email at [email protected]