Adding additional users to STRATAFOLIO will allow your entire team to be involved in your organization at a level of access you feel comfortable with and you can control. As the owner, you will be the Administrator and can set the user access for those you invite.
Access User Roles
- Administrator – A user with an Administrator role is able to manage other users. They are also able to add/view/update/delete anything within the entire organization.
(NOTE: if you have an administrator role, you do not need to add any of the other roles below. The Administrator role provides the highest access to your organization.)
- Manager – A user with a Manager role is not able to add/view/update/delete other user roles or any Organization specific information. They are also able to only add/view/update anything else within the organization but do not have delete capabilities.
- Reader – A user with a Reader role is not able to add/view/update/delete other user roles or any Organization specific information. They are only able to view anything else within the organization, but they cannot add/update/delete.
- Property Manager – A user with a Property Manager role is able to add/edit/view the organization’s hierarchy which includes assets, buildings, and units. Additionally, they can add/edit/view all work orders, tenants, and leases in the Organization. They are not able to add/edit/view any financial dashboards, or investors within the organization.
- Maintenance – A user with a Maintenance role is able to add/edit/view all work orders in the Organization. They are not able to view any financial data across the Organization or edit anything else in the organization that is not a work order.
- Investor – A user with an Investor role is not able to add/view/update/delete other user roles or any organization-specific information. They are only able to view information where they are directly or indirectly invested in.
By adding more of your personnel as users to STRATAFOLIO, you are giving your team to the ability to update and view things in real-time. They are able to track things as they happen and so can you. The Administrator, Manager, Reader, Investor, Property Manager, and Maintenance levels all have different access to your organization’s information depending on their duties. For example, the Maintenance level does not give the user access to the organization’s financial information, only the information regarding the work orders.
Steps to Give Others Access
- Log in to an Administrator’s account in STRATAFOLIO.
- Select the Organization tab under the Hierarchy on the dashboard. Click on the Ellipse and then select Manage Users.
- Select Add User.
- Choose a Contact from the dropdown selections, or if your contact is not there select Add A Contact.
- Select the desired level of access. When hovering over the (i), a full description of each level will appear to help you make the right choice for each contact. Once done with your selections, click Add User.
Email Received by New User
- STRATAFOLIO will invite the new user via email. If they do not activate the account within 24hours, an administrator will need to resend the invitation by selecting the blue envelope on the User page to send an additional invitation.
Delete or Change User Access Role
- When the User’s access needs to be changed or deleted, simply go to the Manage Users function (see step 3) and there will be a list of all Users in the system and their access level. The Administrator has the ability to select the pencil icon and from there can add or delete any of the Users.
If you have any suggestions on other functionality you would like to learn more about with STRATAFOLIO, let us know. Send us an email at [email protected] and we may use your suggestion on the next episode of STRATAFOLIO 101.